Game: Match the Super3! (grades K – 2)
Gather: 2 pieces of construction paper, blunt scissors, glue.
Print: these 2 game sheets
Prepare the game pieces:
1. Cut the game sheets apart on the dotted lines.
2. Cut each piece of construction paper into 4 parts the same size (fold it first, open the page, and cut on the folded lines)
3. Glue each of the game pieces onto the pieces of cut construction paper to make cards. Let them dry.
Play the game:
1. Mix up the cards.
2. Put them face down on a table or the floor. Mix them up again.
3. Turn one over. Turn another over. Does the Super3 match its description? If not, turn them face down again and try again. If you get a match, put the pair—2 cards—to the side. Keep trying until you get three matching pairs.
Do you know which Super3 (Plan, Do, Review) goes with each description? Do you know what Plan, Do, and Review mean? If you did not make matches, who can you ask for help?